These Kliche substitutes okay??

DyeNaturally

Wanted to know if these substitutes to the kliche were acceptable. Or if I should just wait and order the correct parts. For the most part no value is that far off. But I didn’t know if anything was that critical that I should wait for parts…
Also the diode substitutions I made, being the closest numbers to them I had! Will those be okay or also have, 1n5817, 1n4148, 1n751a, 1n914.. would those be closer to specs than the ones I have listed???

So far close substitutes have also worked, but have mostly done a few fuzz pedals and simpler overdrives….
With this being a little bit bigger of a build than usual, like said before didn’t know if the subs would be okay, especially the diodes. I suppose I could look up all the values and compare and contrast myself….but figured this might be faster and/or easier…

Oh, and should I use a 390k or a 470k resistor for R11????

Thanks for your input!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 22
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 22
You’ll want the correct Zener diode. The build calls for a 12v1 diode, and you are substituting a 47v diode. A good handful of your other substitutions are a bit to far from where they should be . Sometimes you can get away with them if the decimals are different, but the whole number is the same. Or if you are within the tolerance window. A 390k for a 392k is ok, but I would avoid a 49n for a 68n…

Back