Unison/Daydream

Steven711

I’ve got all the parts to build the Unison. The schematic is identical for the Daydream. Could one simply purchase both eeproms, piggyback them in an 8 pin IC socket and just switch the 3.3v input between the two ICs? Basically a dual effect. What I’m unsure of is whether the signal out on pins 5 and 6 of the switched chip will backfeed into pins 5 and 6 of the unswitched chip and whether that would create any undesirable effects on the output of the active chip. Any ideas?

Could also do an arachnid and order an eeprom with the programs for both plus whatever other 3 algorithms appeal
Yes this is an excellent idea! I don’t see the Daydream in the options for the eeprom though. Unless it’s the same as the Kaleidoscope option?

Yes this is an excellent idea! I don’t see the Daydream in the options for the eeprom though. Unless it’s the same as the Kaleidoscope option?
@Robert may be able to confirm, but as I understand it, the kaleidoscope algorithm is the same as the daydream except the width control also controls the direction (noon is zero width, clockwise is ascending, counterclockwise is defending).

Back