Wah pedal front

slacjs

I'm looking for options for the design area on the front of a wah enclosure. I've thought about getting a sticker made or doing some PCBs with the silk layer having something on. I've been looking for somewhere that could etch some acrylic but not having any luck. Does anyone have any other thoughts or ideas?

Thanks.

I'm looking for options for the design area on the front of a wah enclosure. I've thought about getting a sticker made or doing some PCBs with the silk layer having something on. I've been looking for somewhere that could etch some acrylic but not having any luck. Does anyone have any other thoughts or ideas?

Thanks.

It's very thin so finding a place, maybe a trophy shop, that has an engraver may be best. They will likely use an aluminum stock thin enough as to not protrude too much off the area.

I ended up putting the components for my "Bird" mod there so...

Thanks for your replies. AmplifyFun was the site I was trying to find but couldn't think of. I'll look into both of those.

I had a local trophy shop make these.

p2IWSio.jpg

EclXSAw.jpg

This is a long shot and even possible would be the least impractical idea suggested but I thought of after using a return address stamp just now:

Custom engraved rubber footpad. Anywhere with an engraving setup could theoretically do this, a local stamp making place would probably be perfect. It would also be super easy to paint if it’s engraved inverted like a rubber stamp - you’d just mask off colors and imitate the first half of making a block print.

Might look into this myself even for my uncompleted wah project

Edit:

Found a guy on Etsy who looks like he could probably do it and am gonna message him. Did a quick sketch of kind of what I'm vaguely imagining

wah@2xabcdef.png

Last edited:
Back