What programs on Octagon and Module 8 eeprom?

cooder

Sorry if this has been already answered elsewhere or I'm too blind to find it, but what effects are pre programmed on the Octagon and Module 8 eeproms?
Both are compatible with the latest version Arachnid board, correct?
Just weighing up if I go with those pre programmed one or with the custom eeprom builder one.

Just keep scrolling down on each page, all the programs are listed. And yep, both use the exact arachnid board, same build docs, only difference is the eeprom.

Just keep scrolling down on each page, all the programs are listed. And yep, both use the exact arachnid board, same build docs, only difference is the eeprom.
Weird, it doesn't show up for me and yes I have scrolled down.... tried it both in Firefox and Chrome. What the heck...

It's on the Octagon project page, not the EEPROM... (it probably should be listed on the EEPROM page as well)

Either way:

Included Algorithms​

• Shimmer Reverb (Dwell, Shimmer Pitch, Shimmer Mix)
  • Modulated Reverb (Dwell, Mod Depth, Mod Rate)
  • Modulated Delay (Time, Feedback, Modulation)
  • Pitch Delay (Time, Feedback, Pitch)
  • Bit Crusher (Crush, Filter, Detune)
  • Dual Pitch Shifter (Pitch 1, Mix, Pitch 2)
  • Harmonic Tremolo (Rate, Depth, Spectrum)
  • Daydream (Time, Feedback, Width)

Ok, so just getting my head around the eeproms: the Spatialist chip will work in the Arachnid board, same as the Spatialist board and the custom programmed eeprom will work in there too, correct?
So I could swap the chips to change the pedals sounds, all compatible?

Yep all those are on the arachnid pcb (even same build docs). The only difference is the code on the eeprom chip. Similarly there’s some 3 program builds that all use the Pythagoras pcb. Then, there are some fv-1 pcbs on here that have special stuff going on in the analog circuit, so it’s not drop-in replacement eeproms (deflector, hydra for example). But all the programs on the eeprom builder page work with arachnid and Pythagoras pcbs.

Thanks again for confirming, now just twiddling thumbs for the Hydra to come in again and I'll be going on a FV-1 purge ;)

Back