When a friendly gesture turns into a ménage á trois.

Pauleo1214

So the threesome in my title refers to a combo build and not any extramarital experimentation. I offered to build a friend a pedal. He asked for a simple boost. I thought that would be boring so I made a combo OD/fuzz/ boost.

It combines the Carmine OD, a Carbon Black Fuzz, and the Dragon's Breath Boost. I love the way this came out in its simplicity. I did fudge the led placement for the boost.

My friend plays in a gospel r&b and blues band called the Soul Miners. I suggested calling it "Cock Rock the Congregation" but that was voted down. So we elected to go with a Jack Daniel's theme.

20231025_204242.jpg

20231025_204301.jpg

That should raise some spirits! :love:

I visited the Jack Daniels distillery in TN eons ago. It's a dry county (you cannot buy or sell alcohol) yeah...that's what I said....anyway...they have several huge warehouses around the town of Lynchburg, should one catch fire, the good people of neighboring counties will not go thirsty.

Jack? He kept an old safe with a busted door in his office...he kicked it one day in anger...it led to a fatal bout with gangrene.

Great build!

Last edited:
That should raise some spirits! :love:

I visited the Jack Daniels distillery in TN eons ago. It's a dry county (you cannot buy or sell alcohol) yeah...that's what I said....anyway...they have several huge warehouses around the town of Lynchburg, should one catch fire, the good people of neighboring counties will not go thirsty.

Jack? He kept an old safe with a busted door in his office...he kicked it one day in anger...it led to a fatal bout with gangrene.

Great build!
Jack kept forgetting the combination to that safe. I wonder why?

Can confirm. Also, you can now taste and buy samples in Lynch County.
Before you could only taste the mash because that technically wasn't bourbon yet.
Also, you don't want to play Lynchburg in football...

Back