XC phase noise

JHKcustoms

Hey all so I’ve just finished wiring up my XC Phase and it sounds so so good, however
On the “block” setting I’m getting a static woosh as though something is picking up the LFO when in that setting, every other setting sounds perfectly clean.
I’m not sure what could cause that or if perhaps it’s just the nature of the circuit.
And help would be greatly appreciated.
Also as a brief aside, dose anyone know where in the circuit I could add a Vibe switch? I know it’s more of a phase 45 mod but I built a 45 clone with the vibe mod and love it, and if I could do the same with this one, it would be awesome.
Thank you ahead of time ! IMG_3889.jpeg

Solution
Breaking the path of R19 should accomplish the Vibe mod.

I believe others have corrected the "swoosh" by using TL022 opamps (in one or more positions).

I believe others have corrected the "swoosh" by using TL022 opamps (in one or more positions).

Solution

Awesome thank you so much!!
And yeah just realized all they are all TL072s on the opamps! Man you think you’re being thorough! Thanks for the extra pair of eyes!
And the Vibe mod help!

So here’s a follow up question about the vibe mod on this circuit, when I had made mod on the script 45 it was a basically a cap swap with a switch. Is there any way that works somewhere on here or dose it require lifting a trace?
Here’s the info on the mod I had done.

Attachments

• IMG_3928.jpeg
    IMG_3928.jpeg
    88.7 KB · Views: 9
Back