SOLVED XC Phase not phasing

Hi Everyone,

I have looked through the previous posts about this issue and I don't think my issue has been resolved. I am using 4 matched 2N5952s that I ordered online. I am using a 200k trimpot instead of the 250k that the documentation calls for. I am using 2 TL072s and 1 TL022.

The pedal is turning on and sound is getting through. When I slowly turn the trimpot, I can kinda manually make the pedal phase, but it doesn't do it on its own. As in, I can hear a bit of the sweep of the phase, but only when I turn the trimpot around the "sweet spot."

As you can tell from the picture below, I had to wire some resistors in series to get the correct values. I also had to do some weird wiring to use the 3PDT breakout board that I have. The LED works fine.
" image_67516673.JPG

Last edited:
Why can’t resistors be white so it’s easy to tell the colors? I can never tell the difference between red and brown or blue and black.
One of my first ever builds ever was an Aion kit Azimuth and it came with these red resistors that had the values written on them. They may look different but I always thought it was so practical.

Attachments

• 20221228_200757.jpg
    20221228_200757.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 0
One of my first ever builds ever was an Aion kit Azimuth and it came with these red resistors that had the values written on them. They may look different but I always thought it was so practical.
Their not cheap, i've seen them in in a choc milk colour also, some of the members here have used them.

Back