Your best/favorite high gain pedal combo's of today

Not really into much high Gain, but I like to use the Blue Pro 10 as my basic overdrive and push it with the Green Pro 10, here lately.

i've got the PPCB cetus being pushed by a frost drive (kraken and ice scream) and it's downright vicious
I was looking at the kraken recently (the amps sound really great but definitely need that boost.) I was thinking of building the cetus and a Greengage (plumes). Sometimes that higain Brit sound is what I’m looking for and I don’t have anything that really scratches that itch.

I was looking at the kraken recently (the amps sound really great but definitely need that boost.) I was thinking of building the cetus and a Greengage (plumes). Sometimes that higain Brit sound is what I’m looking for and I don’t have anything that really scratches that itch.
the lower end of the gain knob supposedly sounds a little more british. kinda depends on where you have the mid knob. i find the entire thing to be unique. it's not terribly UNlike a lot of other gain sounds, but it's got something very specific. firm low end like a soldano, but not as dry. it's a cool pedal and a pretty quick build.

Gotta box it up, but just ran an Uber Tuber, into a Tube Screaming Ultra, into a Stage 3 Boost. This monster beast of a pedal screams.

Also built the Archibald tube pedal a few months back. The Uber has it's own character and I love them both. Got two more tube pedals to build (Sushi Box) and man oh man am I stoked on tube pedals into my tube amp.

Gotta box it up, but just ran an Uber Tuber, into a Tube Screaming Ultra, into a Stage 3 Boost. This monster beast of a pedal screams.

Also built the Archibald tube pedal a few months back. The Uber has it's own character and I love them both. Got two more tube pedals to build (Sushi Box) and man oh man am I stoked on tube pedals into my tube amp
I' have'nt tried anything with tubes ......yet I'm gonna have to actually try one or 2 first hand to see if they'll be worth building them for myself sounds like you got an awesome chain going there. It's crazy the amount of pedals out there being made and to be made .Every week or so I come across never heard of pedals

@djmiyta Tube pedals are pretty cool. Definitely enjoy building them more than regular circuits. It's fun using components that are not normally used and seeing your pedal glow through the heat vents is a cool feature. Designing the enclosures is challenging, but all part of the enjoyment of the process for me. For me they work great and sound incredible.

Back