What's on the workbench?

I honestly don't know who Nergal is... I mean, I know he's in Behemoth, but I don't really know who that is either.

☝️ All of this made me curious so I looked up a video.

The entire thing was shown black & white and in slow motion, lots of stuff on fire, lots of weird stuff happening to crucifixes, your disemboweled dude singing the chorus- pretty routine deal.

At one point there was a kid spitting what appeared to be milk onto a medicine-man type character, which was almost interesting enough to keep me watching but I still had to leave in the end- the songs are really long.

Anyhow, the update is:
Nobody will be surprised to know that Nazis still can't make good music.

OK I listened... It's not as bad as I expected it to be, but it's definitely not my thing. (like most recent music)

I recently listened to Coheed and Cambria for the first time.... for some reason I thought they were a jam band like Phish.
Imagine my surprise.

OK I listened... It's not as bad as I expected it to be, but it's definitely not my thing. (like most recent music)

I recently listened to Coheed and Cambria for the first time.... for some reason I thought they were a jam band like Phish.
Imagine my surprise.
Sheer disappointment, that’s all I can say.

I mean I clicked play, I saw the band and heard the music and thought "Oh my goodness, this is not what I expected."

Then the helium voiced dude started singing ... what the? ...
Yep. The female singer, I believe it’s the same band, is much much better. They do that wake me up inside song, don’t they?

Yep. The female singer, I believe it’s the same band, is much much better. They do that wake me up inside song, don’t they?
That’s evanescence I think, and they were more popular i the early 00s. Coheed and Cambria is one of the more popular modern prog bands, and I think they’re in the same sorta prog-metal vein as opeth, dream theater, and Haken based on what my friends who are into all of that stuff have told me

I absolutely DO NOT and I don't appreciate you saying such things.

Trick question anyway... there was no music made after the 90s. It's like everyone knew they had no chance and just gave up after the grunge bands disappeared.

Folks tell me I need to be more open minded, that I can't just listen to old 90's music... I gave in, I started listening to 70's and 80s music again too.

I remember my first nightmare as a kid... and it sounds like a joke.

I dreamed that I walked outside and saw my Michael Jackson's Thriller album laying on the ground in the rain... Nearly cried.
The nightmare would have been staying at Neverland!

Absolutely, I celebrate the decade as a whole. Every genre was lit. Punk, hardcore, metal, pop, new wave, adult contemporary, r&b, rock n roll, smooth jazz, rough jazz, hip hop, indie, weird AL, alternative and the birth of grunge. Even the the boy bands were 🔥
Three questions:
-Oingo Boingo?
-Christopher Cross?
-Nick Lowe?

Back