Recent content by Fuzzonaut

  1. Fuzzonaut

    Super Heterodyne Receiver (with mods)

    Yeah, Moebius stuff is great, if you like sci-fi. I got some of his books/comics. I found the original pic I worked with.
  2. Fuzzonaut

    Super Heterodyne Receiver (with mods)

    That's not my artwork, it's from a Moebius comic. I just arranged the cadrage/framing for my purposes. So yeah, I don't mind, go ahead! ;)
  3. Fuzzonaut

    Buzzotron (à la D*A*M, on vero)

    The D*A*M Buzzotron is a Buzzaround with some minor component changes: "bias resistors on the base of Q1 are different, and it also has a 220pf capacitor across the base and collector of Q1" according to guitar related ramblings. This version has a charge pump foot switch board and I also added...
  4. Fuzzonaut

    Parasit Bat Ear & Thundering Mantis

    Two one knobbers from Parasit Studio on vero. "The Bat Ear Fuzz is a raw, gnarly and mean sound fuzz that does asymmetrical wavefolding that gives it a strong octave up." Uses a 4007. A cool fuzz, sounds as promised and is nice on bass. "The Thundering Mantis is a simple one-knob fuzz with a...
  5. Fuzzonaut

    (DEFX) KRUGER (Adventure Audio Dream Reaper)

    I don't remember any specific issue, no.
  6. Fuzzonaut

    DEFX Petty Tears (SS/BS Pretty Years)

    Well, well, well ... this is a pretty amazing box of sounds. The original from Smallsound/Bigsound was supposed to be a homage to the Thermionic Culture Vulture, a two-rack British, tube-powered device that offers two separate channels of distortion/overdrive featuring three distortion types...
  7. Fuzzonaut

    PPCB Acrobat Parametric Distortion

    Here's my Acrobat with some changes. One thing is an added a master volume at the end of the circuit (A100k). Then, I borrowed @DGWVI changes to R12/R13 (12K/22k) to bring the volumes of clean and dirt channel closer together. And I didn't bother with the (useless) EXP input. (rant) Now...
  8. Fuzzonaut

    PPCB Deep End Fuzz

    This is a very cool take on the SuperFuzz and it sounds amazing on bass. I got some 2N3707 and soldered them right in. Also some tantalums because I wanted to. The fat GE diodes are D18 from our favourite Ukrainian seller. And thanks to @Mentaltossflycoon I replaced R30 with a 500k trimmer...
  9. Fuzzonaut

    SheepyLove Texel V2

    Oh, I didn't want to imply that the PCB itself is faulty, that was just about where the problem (or solution) was located: the footswitch and its board. I also used those foot switch breakout before on other builds and everything was fine. I'm sure I messed up something, but I just don't get it.
  10. Fuzzonaut

    SheepyLove Texel V2

    This is such a great boost, a circuit that feels to have been "tweaked" to perfection. (by the wizard Chuck D. Bones, Celestial Engineering) The gain control goes smoothly from big and clean to hairy balls and even into fuzzy goodness. And all of that with the warm and wooly tonal bliss of a...
  11. Fuzzonaut

    PPCP Referee EQ

    Phöse Phuchstaben
  12. Fuzzonaut

    PPCP Referee EQ

  13. Fuzzonaut

    PPCP Referee EQ

    This is a pretty nifty EQ pedal for bass, combining a LPF, HPF (both with resonance) and a semi-parametric EQ for the mids. You can do all sorts of stuff to your signal, like tuning it to a specific room or doing cab sim things or (....). Not much else to say, really. It's delivers as promised.
  14. Fuzzonaut

    PPCB Caesar

    No heat shrink down there. Nice job with the rivets, maybe too fancy for me. I tend to jumper things that should be connected but aren't.
  15. Fuzzonaut

    PPCB Caesar

    Thanks and adding a wire (9V jack -> 5817) was the laziest way to solve the "huh, no power?" situation of the already boxed circuit ;)
Back
Top