Pedal companies that also sell pcbs/kits? (Frost Giant, EAE, Catalinbread,GCI)

drgonzo1969

I was just wondering if you guys have come across any other pedal brands that also sell some pcbs? I have bought some from Frost Giant(also bought some custom muff knobs), Electronic Audio Experiments, and God City Instruments. I have seen the Catalinbread kits but thats not really my thing. Have you guys come across any other pedal companies that also slang pcbs?

Not a Klon by JHS? I realize it's not exactly a pcb, but just saying. And yes, I've see a few from Catlinbread and MAS...

I was just wondering if you guys have come across any other pedal brands that also sell some pcbs? I have bought some from Frost Giant(also bought some custom muff knobs), Electronic Audio Experiments, and God City Instruments. I have seen the Catalinbread kits but thats not really my thing. Have you guys come across any other pedal companies that also slang pcbs?
I didn't know Frost Giant had PCBs! Grabbing them both. Thanks for the heads-up there.

Wampler did that WAY back when, briefly.
I forget the company name it was under, but he had kits similar to GGG - i.e. the classics - but also a few Wampler circuits as well. I still have the CrankedAC PCB.

Hell,... I'll sell you a kit. Let me go take one of my pedals apart...lol
Just a joke. I remember buying model airplane kits and the picture on the box was amazing. Inside was a pile of balsa sticks and a layout plan. Always felt like I paid too much at that point.

Wampler did that WAY back when, briefly.

There's not really any kits at the moment, but Wampler does still have a DIY site.

Back