SOLVED Millennium Bypass 2 LED not turning off

captain

Have just got some prototype PCB's made up for a tape saturator, and want to make an option for dual mono with 2 boards. I have incorporated a millennium bypass 2 on the board to they can both bypassed at the same time with a 4PDT. Just made a board up all works fine, but the LED does not switch off when bypassing. Any idea what may be causing it? Have attached schematic.

Thanks

Attachments

• Forum.jpg
    Forum.jpg
    182.7 KB · Views: 8
The only thing that immediately stands out on your schematic is that the drain and source of the BS170 are swapped compared to how I've done millennium bypass.

Have just got some prototype PCB's made up for a tape saturator, and want to make an option for dual mono with 2 boards. I have incorporated a millennium bypass 2 on the board to they can both bypassed at the same time with a 4PDT. Just made a board up all works fine, but the LED does not switch off when bypassing. Any idea what may be causing it? Have attached schematic.

Thanks
There being so many 3PDT "easy wiring", I was surprised about there being no dpdt or 4pdt versions with the millennium 2 bypass integrated. I don't feel like making a clumsy vero boards for the few pedals of mine needing one.

Back
Top Bottom