Low Tide Mini (finally)

p_wats

Build Rating
5.00 star(s)
Had this board half populated for ages, but finally got around to finishing it up this week.

First off, thanks to all those intrepid souls who built theirs first, as that's what helped me feel good about making sure I had the right caps and standoffs. Also thanks to our (hopefully temporarily) departed comrade, @Laudryroom David for the J201.

Happy this one worked right away, as I really didn't want to have to troubleshoot the multi-board layout. Ha (also felt safe having already successfully built the bigger version, to compare to). I a/b'd my bigger one against my friends real Shallow Water and they sounded identical (my trimpots may have actually been set better) and this mini version sounds just like the bigger one, so by the transitive property that means yada yada yada

Had some paint struggles with this one, as the white spray I used reacted poorly with the usual colours I use, but this one I just for me, so I fought through it. Knob colours may change (the orange is not quite as blinding as the pics would have you believe).

1000013648.jpg

1000013649.jpg

And here it is next to its larger sibling, for reference

1000013651.jpg

Back