Radium Springs - Tremolo Issues?

sethwitz

Hi all, I built the Radium Springs a bit ago and have sadly been underwhelmed with the result. I agree with one of the reviews for this circuit that remarks on the limited options for tweaking the tremolo sounds. In another review for the circuit, a different individual commented that this can be fixed by changing the values of resistors that control the tremolo signal. There's a thread from a couple years ago a user asked which resistor(s) to tweak. It looks like it hasn't been answered there or anywhere else.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to what values to tweak in the circuit? I'm hoping I can find a way to modify it so that the tremolo can be more prominent.

The PedalPCB "Radium Springs" is an FV-1 build. All the parameters for the tremolo section are in the EEPROM that contains the FV-1 algorithms. And as such, there are no external component values that can be changed to affect the tremolo or other settings. It's all in the code found in the EEPROM. That's why there has never been an answer for tweaking the resistors of a Radium Springs to alter the tremolo signal.

Carefully examine the Radium Springs schematic and have a good look at the FV-1 datasheet. You'll find that the above is true.

Reactions: spi
Back