1590B Templates

VanWhy

Does anyone have PedalPCB style drill templates for 1590B size enclosures? Looking for the format like the ones that are in the build docs but in 1590B flavors. Not the Tayda drill thing. Just curious if there are any out there. Mostly for the outer bits. I can always take the pot guides from the other templates.

I did order that guy. I'm waiting on that one. I'm more looking for that pdf template that Robert uses for the 125b, 1590BB, etc.

I mean something like what @ThePanda posted would work. That is actually a good idea if it's not a thing for 1590B's. But my process is I use one of Robert's templates in the build docs to create my drill template and art. Then print the drill template out and mark the drill holes that way. I am looking for something that is 1590b sized. If that makes sense. A blank pdf template. Actually going to check MBP for his 1590B templates now

Last edited:
I mean something like what @ThePanda posted would work. That is actually a good idea if it's not a thing for 1590B's. But my process is I use one of Robert's templates in the build docs to create my drill template and art. Then print the drill template out and mark the drill holes that way. I am looking for something that is 1590b sized. If that makes sense. A blank pdf template. Actually going to check MBP for his 1590B templates now
I've generally gone to MBP to try to find 1590b templates that are similar to the build I'm working on. It can be a little tedious (relatively speaking), so if you find any other work around keep us posted!

I've generally gone to MBP to try to find 1590b templates that are similar to the build I'm working on. It can be a little tedious (relatively speaking), so if you find any other work around keep us posted!
Thanks, I certainly will. I have been able to work around it using templates from MBP and even PCB Guitar Mania but if I find something to speed up the workflow I will certainly share.

Back