2-in-1 Muroidea + Amentum

VanWhy

Build Rating
5.00 star(s)
This is my 2-in-1 build for a RAT and Arrows. Over the years I've auditioned many dirt pedals and many RAT clones trying to find the combo that sounds best to me. I finally settled on the EQD Arrows into the Proco RAT with JHS mod. The pic of the pedal board is from 2018ish when I was in a 90's Grunge/Alt Rock cover band. It was perfect for me. If I had a "signature" pedal it would be this.

I kept my RAT just on the setting where it was just LEDs. I think it's similar to a turbo Rat. So, for the Muroidea build I just socketed green 5mm LEDs. Very loud and open sounding. The rest of the build is exact to the BOM. Same for the Amentum. Included a 50V electrolytic cap just because it fit and I had a bunch.

The order switch is awesome and so is the DC jack board. Made this build super easy.

Went with a rattle can grape gloss. Very very happy with how it turned out. It gets fuzzy, distortion, and overdrive all in one 1590XX enclosure.

Attachments

• 20230617_142253.jpg
    20230617_142253.jpg
    758 KB · Views: 63
  • 20230617_141650.jpg
    20230617_141650.jpg
    572.9 KB · Views: 64
  • 20190502_200411.jpg
    20190502_200411.jpg
    496.5 KB · Views: 64
This is my 2-in-1 build for a RAT and Arrows. Over the years I've auditioned many dirt pedals and many RAT clones trying to find the combo that sounds best to me. I finally settled on the EQD Arrows into the Proco RAT with JHS mod. The pic of the pedal board is from 2018ish when I was in a 90's Grunge/Alt Rock cover band. It was perfect for me. If I had a "signature" pedal it would be this.

I kept my RAT just on the setting where it was just LEDs. I think it's similar to a turbo Rat. So, for the Muroidea build I just socketed green 5mm LEDs. Very loud and open sounding. The rest of the build is exact to the BOM. Same for the Amentum. Included a 50V electrolytic cap just because it fit and I had a bunch.

The order switch is awesome and so is the DC jack board. Made this build super easy.

Went with a rattle can grape gloss. Very very happy with how it turned out. It gets fuzzy, distortion, and overdrive all in one 1590XX enclosure.
The lack of plumes and rainbow machine is the only proof that it's a real pedal board, not an eqd advertisement.

Back