3 in 1 early Gilmour pedal

ac30irons

not sure if this is the correct place to post but here it goes.

I’ve taken 3 of my fave pedals and combined them into one box. It’s the EQD Depths, Skreddys Lunar and a Power Booster. I added an order switch to put the vibe from front to rear. No guts shots, it ain’t pretty inside as I had to do a bit of hacking as they where all existing pedals bar the power boost.

I am still trying to work the best way to finish enclosures. For now I am laser jetting onto clear sticker sheets. I have only just noticed a typo 🤦🏼‍♂️

IMG_8338.jpeg

Disappointingly clean and tidy, I was hoping for a rats nest, maybe some roadkill, etc, when I saw "too ugly to post" Nice build. I want to try some of that clear sticker paper, do you have a preferred brand?
Thanks dude. I used a brand called Adertos, it was the cheapest on Amazon 😂 only issues I have found is it can snag in my laser jet. If you put an image at the bottom of the page it prints in the middle. Also, you get one shot, it’s bloody sticky. I line up first and tape I in place with low tack masking tape.

For me it’s the simplest way to get a pro-ish finish. I tried waterside and it kept melting in the water !!!

Thanks dude. I used a brand called Adertos, it was the cheapest on Amazon 😂 only issues I have found is it can snag in my laser jet. If you put an image at the bottom of the page it prints in the middle. Also, you get one shot, it’s bloody sticky. I line up first and tape I in place with low tack masking tape.

For me it’s the simplest way to get a pro-ish finish. I tried waterside and it kept melting in the water !!!
Thanks, I mostly do tayda uv prints now, but I have a couple of mess up enclosures I'd like to reuse and that stuff seems better than the cheap Amazon iron on paper I was using before

Back