7-14

Disco biscuits!!!
Can you believe that it's now classified as a schedule I drug?!? It's like y'all were doing heroin!!! Lol!
BTW, just to let everyone know, anyone with 1st hand experience is old... Like grandpa/ma old! Lol! Those were the good old days...

Disco biscuits!!!
Can you believe that it's now classified as a schedule I drug?!? It's like y'all were doing heroin!!! Lol!
BTW, just to let everyone know, anyone with 1st hand experience is old... Like grandpa/ma old! Lol! Those were the good old days...
Yep, I'm a grandpa

• Love
Reactions: fig
"Video unavailable
This video contains content from Lasso Group,
who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds."

:rolleyes:

Hi Lasso Group,
It's just a video clip, less than 10 minutes. Your accountants think somebody here's going to copy it and sell it or somehow else deprive the Group from its share of the pie?

I turned my VPN on and watched it anyway. 🍿

BTW, Lasso, it's not "who has blocked", but "which has blocked" — though "who have blocked" might've slid...

😹

True all that, but it's not China that's blocking the content in this case, it's the content owner via the Lasso Group.

The triads and/or "legit" China-based companies aren't going to bother with a 10 minute clip, they're going to pirate the whole movie and sell it.

Back