A bunch of builds

7 : GPCB Sea Lion : Walrus Deep Six. I bought a bunch of stuff from GPCB mainly because I wanted this board. Yup, fell into the trap. The compressor is nice though, 18V doesn't play nice even though all should be in spec. Not sure I need to keep it as a compressor since I have the Tso and Constrictor on hand.

View attachment 27942View attachment 27943

8 : PedalPCB Muffin Factory : Because I like fuzz and didn't have a Muff. Used a Russian D9 and some 2N1304s in there. I find it to be pretty flexible, though the option paralysis steals playing time.

View attachment 27944View attachment 27945

Sorry for the bump, folks, I missed this thread when it was fresh and just came across it. Wanted to clarify ...

GPCB does NOT do the Sea Lion/Walrus Deep Six clone, rather it is PCBGM that offers it.

It would be unfortunate if anyone confused Barry's well-established GuitarPCB offerings with the oft inconsistent wares of PCBGuitarMania.

Sorry for the bump, folks, I missed this thread when it was fresh and just came across it. Wanted to clarify ...

GPCB does NOT do the Sea Lion/Walrus Deep Six clone, rather it is PCBGM that offers it.

It would be unfortunate if anyone confused Barry's well-established GuitarPCB offerings with the oft inconsistent wares of PCBGuitarMania.
Thanks for catching that! I have had a few things from GPCB and they have all been great!

Back