Another Doom themed Sonic Reducer

Diynot

A requested build from a co-worker after seeing my personal Doom themed sonic reducer. Has the added mod board with the trimmer on the outside. It’s only 10k so it doesn’t affect the “depth” of the modulation too terribly much. Also seems to add a weird(er) artifact/distortion when on. Used a standard Tayda LDR and green LED for the vactrol. Didn’t wrap it, but didn’t on my personal build either sooo meh. The wiring was just an absolute joy to do😑. Also hate that the vinyl is so opaque. Any recommendations on a truly clear inkjet compatible vinyl sticker paper appreciated. Any ways here’s them pics:
3494156C-4269-4A50-8F8E-9491407373B7.jpeg A2F1DF85-8778-41F5-94E2-3B0408FBA85A.jpeg

Awesome! Man, I love Doom II.
Thanks! I have such fond memories of Doom and I only ever played the trial version of it. Just remember the advent of the internet In our house and waiting for 10yrs for it to download over AOL. Was also while playing it that my mom caught me swearing for the first time. I quietly (so I thought) exclaimed “motherf*cker!” After finding a hidden room and ammo backpack after passing by it ab a thousand times. Then came Heretic….

Back