Another Green Russian Muff

Nic

Nothing spectacular here, we've all seen a few of those lately.

I had my mountain bike in parts on my work area for quite a moment, and just finished putting it all back together this week end. Every other year I injure myself mountain biking, but it's the first time my bike has injured me... my finger slipped while adjusting my brake caliper to eliminate rubbing. Long story short, my middle finger is now missing half of it's nail, and of course on my good hand.

Anyway, I had this muff half built for some time and during my lunch time I decided to be done with it. I like the 1590B format, but still have a rough time fitting everything in. I think this one looks goood enough, as long as my butchered drilling stays hidden. I'm making a few muffs and missing inspiration, I just reproduced the general look and changed a few things. It's the first time that I get the white layer misaligned, but it's ok.

That thing sounds really good, it's a keeper for sure, I love it already.

Here it is
20240220_131555.jpg
20240220_131456.jpg

Oh, very cool. My second favorite muff is a green Russian.
What's your first ? I have an OpAmp in the making and another muffin board. I was going for the stomp version but I'm all ears. I planned on breadboarding it before.

Oh, very cool. My second favorite muff is a green Russian.
With 2 select capacitors on a toggle, you can get close (ie within typical component tolerances) of Gilmour’s Big Muff. I have one I built on a Tonepad board that has that switch.
I’ll have to look up my notes to see what I did.

Back