Beaker Cranker- Tayda Eternity + Linear Booster

I guess i should share Beaker's story.

I was always the one with dog's growing up. My wife was the one with cats. I didn't know I was a crazy cat man until my wife's cat Humphrey passed away. We adopted a kitten named Herbert who chose me as his human. Herbert also viewed my wife as below him on the totem pole and routinely stalks her to pounce on her feet and kick them with his hind legs.

Thinking this was not fair to my wife I went and adopted a second kitten...well, she chose me. Then a third and he was pretty equal opportunity. By this point I was dragged in to volunteer at my local animal rescue, Small Miracles Cat and Dog Rescue. By this point, I found a fourth cat who chose my wife.

While volunteering, we had a transport of 14 cats come in. They were saved from a hoarder's home. I went upstairs to enter one of the rooms and it smelled to high heaven of cat piss. You see, none of the cats in this home were neutered and they all grew up to start marking their territories. This is why it's important to neuter your cats when they're young!

While all of the cats eventually stopped, Beaker did not. He was in a pen in the middle of the room so as not to get enough distance to hit a wall. Besides this behavior, he squeaked with affection at me and begged me to hold him. Months passed and nobody adopted Beaker. Then Covid hit and the shelter had to shut down for a time. The president did not know what did to do with him and mentioned sending him to a farm. Knowing he would not last as a barn cat, I took Beaker into my home to foster. I took him to my vet and she prescribed him prozac which worked miracles. Besides a single accident on his first day, he ended up using the litter box like a champ.

As time went by, I was not able to find a suitable adopter for Beaker. We eventually grew attached and my foster fail became official.

Back