Bench utilities

Where can I find these?
All mine came from here
Nee 2.54mm 4 pole for most ppcb projects.
Everything madbean is 2.54 as well, but the pole number varies some. I recommend getting 3 4 pole and if you use other venders, a 6 pole and 8 pole. If your PCB has an odd number of poles, the 6 or 8bwill still mate.
You'll have to trim down one if you want to use it for power on most ppcb boards, it won't seat easily between the pots.

All mine came from here
Nee 2.54mm 4 pole for most ppcb projects.
Everything madbean is 2.54 as well, but the pole number varies some. I recommend getting 3 4 pole and if you use other venders, a 6 pole and 8 pole. If your PCB has an odd number of poles, the 6 or 8bwill still mate.
You'll have to trim down one if you want to use it for power on most ppcb boards, it won't seat easily between the pots.
Thanks

Actually on second thought, the toggle won't be so bad with a short shaft switch and actual metal pots with knobs. Not a fan of the plastic pots but it's all I had on hand to verify the PCB.

I've been using one of these for a few years and I tend to leave a patch cable plugged in so it's always ready to go...

Oh f**k yeah, I always struggle to get my 40 year old bench oscillator off the shelf and dialed in. Works like a champ but I'm nuts deep by the time I'm actually troubleshooting. And I'm kinda lazy...

Thinking that this might be a small part of a bigger troubleshooting rig.

I have one, but I use my looper pedal instead.
I need to get me one of those. Would be nice to be able to test all the controls of a pedal w/o having to shut down leave my parts and tools and
Iron out for the cats to get into while I take the pedal into another room to test. A looper with some geetar saved in memory and my $15 Danelectro Honeytone amp and I have the perfect bench test rig.

Back