Biasing the Photon vibe ,

pliolis

I have built the photon vibe and it is nice sounding ,so far haven't been able to get the thumping low end which I get from my madbean harbinger, and it doesn''t seem to phase through the four ldrs like the harbinger, also what does Tr 1 do ,biasing instructions would be great ,TR2 and TR3 seem to adjust the lamp brightness again they should be labeled gain and offset

I don't remember how I set mine but it doesn't get as throbby as a classic univibe. Mine is a bit noisy, not very throbby and not very fast either. I kinda set it and forgot it in a box :)

Dosen''t seem to phase through the 4 ldrs like a univibe and is much more clean like the harbinger in modern mode .maybe one of the trimmers should be 250k,I have set it now ,didn''t blow the bulb .Not bad sounding.

You should probably check out the ElectroVibe or ElectroVibe Mini, that's the classic Univibe circuit.

You should probably check out the ElectroVibe or ElectroVibe Mini, that's the classic Univibe circuit.
I have the harbinger by madbean ,and now have no more ldrs and light bulb ,banzai has them and smallbear ,I think the mini wil be the way Ill go after I have finished a few other pedals

If you have the Harbinger you probably don't really need the ElectroVibe since they're both very similar, unless you want a 125B format.

(Worst sales pitch ever, right?)

If you have the Harbinger you probably don't really need the ElectroVibe since they're both very similar, unless you want a 125B format.

(Worst sales pitch ever, right?)
I will go with the mini but will finish other projects first ,I added a 47pf to the 470pf in the photon vibe this has added more low end thump ,no the low pot will not add that Wu Wu so it is cycling through the ldrs and adding that thump but a little brighter than the harbinger, Pedalpcb has the best finish rate of all the vendors Robert, 100% success that comes downto the quality of the pcbs well done

If I recall the Photon is closer to the Easy Vibe than an original UniVibe.

The ElectroVibe (like the Harbinger) is based on the original UniVibe circuit.

Back