Binary Dual Fuzz, Cream Pie Fuzz, Lithium Analog Chorus, and Low Tide Modulator.

eh là bas ma

I've been building these 4 circuits since the moment I opened the shipment, Tuesday or Wednesday, i can't even remember.

I am so frustrated not being able to build as many circuits as i'd like, when i do make an order, i can't stop myself until everything is soldered, screwed, painted and varnished.

Skipped a night or two in the heat of the moment. Once i finished my third build, the Low Tide, it didn't work because i forgot to solder two pads.
I tried to calibrate it, started a troubleshooting thread because something was wrong, and dropped down of exhaustion.
Woke up early this morning and found the empty pads, hidden under a stereo pot, kindly guided by three forum members.

Fortunately, the 3 other builds went very smoothly, nothing to report beside the impressive quality and beauty of Aion's Lithium Chorus pcb.
I chose to wire the internal switch on an external DPDT, to be able to easily toggle between the original and the reissue versions.

IMG_20230819_130047.jpg IMG_20230819_125937.jpg
IMG_20230819_125158.jpg
IMG_20230819_125222.jpg
IMG_20230819_125411.jpg
IMG_20230819_125758.jpg

Couldn't be happier with these builds, two great fuzzes and two amazing choruses ! Enough to be quite busy with the bass and the guitar for some time.

Edit : One electro cap (bottom left) isn't oriented correctly in the Cream Pie fuzz... This circuit sounds very good, by the way, its name is well suited.

Last edited:
Back