Binaura Stereo FV-1 Platform parts list?

Just trying to get caught up with shipments from the sale then I'll (literally) dust off the PCBs and see what we have to work with.

I'm fairly certain the ones I have are the most recent revision and should be good to go, but I need to make absolutely sure.

Since yall have been patiently waiting, and it's the holiday season, how about this...

One free Binaura PCB (and 4PDT breakout board) to the first 10 folks. No EEPROM is included at this time, so you'll have to come up with your own algorithms for now.

Coupon code: 9VF6FKRB

Don't forget the coupon code!

If you'd also like a pre-soldered FV-1 IC you can use this link:

That thing as been pending awhile ( I could be wrong but maybe a couple of years.). I m not sure what the deal is but you can search the threads and I believe there is an answer to that question somewhere. At any rate I doubt it will be available by Christmas… hope that helps you. Maybe someone with a better memory can give you the real skinny on the deal.
Someone hand me a spoon, I guess I have to eat these now.

Assuming that coming soon means in the next month or so, is there a component list so I can get parts ordered? I have an eeprom ready with 8 stereo patches on it and would love to get this built for a friend as a Christmas present.
So now I have to ask where did you get the eprom from?

Since yall have been patiently waiting, and it's the holiday season, how about this...

One free Binaura PCB (and 4PDT breakout board) to the first 10 folks. No EEPROM is included at this time, so you'll have to come up with your own algorithms for now.

Coupon code: 9VF6FKRB

Don't forget the coupon code!

If you'd also like a pre-soldered FV-1 IC you can use this link:

HOT DIGGITY!

202111301143580.dancing-rudolph.gif

Merry Christmas & MANY THANKS!

Ordered and tacked on a new HPF/LPF board, too.

Now I have to press my friend into doing some programming for me, and buy some spare EEPROMs... and whatever I need to flash the EEPROM.
Did I say that correctly? Flash it?

f7d6f204466e413b9b0cdfb706b04c86.gif

HOHOHO!​

There are a few changes I might make before releasing it into the wild, but it's fully functional and good to go.

I can't recall if these were ever posted or not, but here's a few clips from the prototype... no phenomenal playing here, just quick audio tests.

One thing I did differently in my prototype is install individual pots instead of dual-gang pots for the Mix and Level controls so I could adjust each side independently. It does complicate the control set a little, but it's especially useful for effects like the Unison where you might want to affect one side more than the other, or compensate for different signal paths.

Last edited:
@Robert is there a component list somewhere? I’m assuming once the boat. Gets delivered the components will be marked on the board, just thought I’d place an order for parts while I wait for the board to show up.

Thanks again!

Back