Black eye led not lighting

Locrian99

Alright so this is annoying me and i dont see anywhere in the schematic where it shows where the keds are connected and to what. With the back open my led on the left is working fine. In relation to ground at the audio jack the negative leg (i want tk say cathode but i always get them backwards. Is showing 6.xv and the positive 8.x, for 1.9v between and weve got and led lightjng up. Other led is showing 0v on the negative and 8.7 i think on tnr positive and it no lighty light. Pedal is working fine. And i might drill a hole and put a bezel in and just use the one. But where is that megatuve leg supposed to be getting 6.x v from id like to fix it just to fix it.

Have you verified that the LED is installed correctly and not backwards? The negative leg should be going to ground through a 1k resistor installed on the main board, the positive leg is sharing the same VIN rail as the tube heater.

Have you verified that the LED is installed correctly and not backwards? The negative leg should be going to ground through a 1k resistor installed on the main board, the positive leg is sharing the same VIN rail as the tube heater.
Figured since the voltage was reading off that wasnt issue but ill double check.

Back