blending circuit errors using buffers

gkgkgkrj

I'm trying to blend clean and zendrive circuits using clone buffers with the circuit shown above, but the blending knob is only hearing beeps noise toward the clean, so did I do something wrong?

There is no problem with individual use of buffer and zendrive. However, there is noise in the buffer, so this part is being checked
Is there a problem with the blending logic?

Attachments

• blend.jpg
    blend.jpg
    231.3 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Solution
Unfortunately, I see a lot of potential problems with your soldering that could easily be the cause of your issue. There looks to be many points at which those wires on the underside of the board could short to somewhere they shouldn't be shorting. Do you have a multimeter? You should use that to check that connections are being made only where they should be.
Hey could you show us how your wiring and solder joints? Just might give us a basic idea of where you might have gone wrong (y)
hearing beeps noise toward the clean, so did I do something wrong?
This is almost definitely random white noise and interference being picked up, so at a guess, you probably put something to ground that you shouldn't have, and the blend pot is just adding gain to basically nothing.

May I ask for a schematic for the blend circuit as well? It's not awfully clear what's going on and there are, I think, one or two choices that make me raise my eyebrow.

Hey could you show us how your wiring and solder joints? Just might give us a basic idea of where you might have gone wrong (y)

This is almost definitely random white noise and interference being picked up, so at a guess, you probably put something to ground that you shouldn't have, and the blend pot is just adding gain to basically nothing.

May I ask for a schematic for the blend circuit as well? It's not awfully clear what's going on and there are, I think, one or two choices that make me raise my eyebrow.
The blending circuit was based on the klon buffer, and OPA-A provided a buffer and delivered it to zendrive, and tried to sum out of zendrive and OPA-A's clean signals and combine them through OPA-B to finally make the blending into the clone buffer out

Blend circuits may have a phase problem, is that a problem?

Attachments

• KakaoTalk_Image_2024-05-31-11-25-04.jpeg
    KakaoTalk_Image_2024-05-31-11-25-04.jpeg
    505.5 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Unfortunately, I see a lot of potential problems with your soldering that could easily be the cause of your issue. There looks to be many points at which those wires on the underside of the board could short to somewhere they shouldn't be shorting. Do you have a multimeter? You should use that to check that connections are being made only where they should be.

Solution
Thank you for your answer I found a few shorting through the debugging process.

Back