Blue Breaker recycle build

EZS

Boring in comparison to all the new hyped ,exotic wallet bleeding OD's of today, but I had to try for myself.
I had this lowly inexpensive board as I wanted to feel the roots of its legendary folklore.
Encased in a botched enclosure but it had the right layout. No decals, label maker, just quick and dirty.
So I placed this along with a Pauper and my fave Powder Blue. Plugged into a Chinese AC30 and played an hour long comparison. Being that I was inspired more than 30 seconds says something. This circuit holds its own and for slight amounts of grit is a wonderful pedal. I dont use pedals for my main OD but to drive a breaking up amp. I still favor the Powder Blue for its tonestack is just great, full, beefy and controllable. I kinda like it better than the Pauper, its almost a Blues Power. Yes you need 3/4 turn on Volume for unity, but who cares, your there. A little past half on drive and its glory. If you turn down the volume you get really cool detailed low gain crunch. Its really cool and overlooked IMHO. No wonder everyone used this as their spin on a rebadge. 20241023_181408.jpg 20241023_181316.jpg

Back