Box 66 & Moonshot Tremolo build report

swelchy

Well-known member
My littlest guy and myself have worked together and built a pedal every week for the last 3 weeks… He’s already asking to build another… So far I’m having him read the value and find them in my parts. He’s bending the leads and placing them.. I’m holding the soldering iron and he’s feeding the joint with solder… I’ve had him stripping the wires as well… pretty good for an 8yo …So we are co-soldering… Sloooow process 😂… All of the laser engraving were his ideas so we whooped it up.
Last week we built the moonshot and this week we boxed up a BOX 66 with some ruskies…
Both of these pedals are highly recommended! Easy and sound good… I put a pic of the trio together…. He’s just like us… Builds pedals and doesn’t really play guitar 😂
img_0146-jpeg.125627
IMG_0145.jpeg IMG_0148.jpeg IMG_0147.jpeg IMG_0150.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0146.jpeg
    IMG_0146.jpeg
    478.8 KB · Views: 39
It’s great yall can do that together and that he’s taking an interest. What’s the Box 66 I don’t recall seeing that in the store. That tremolo looks pretty easy…I might have to build one lol even tho I don’t do tremolo too much. However I do like harmonic tremolo.
 
It’s great yall can do that together and that he’s taking an interest. What’s the Box 66 I don’t recall seeing that in the store. That tremolo looks pretty easy…I might have to build one lol even tho I don’t do tremolo too much. However I do like harmonic tremolo.
Boxx 66 is a Keeley Damn 66 fuzz
 
Back
Top