Caesar Chorus Drill Template

chongmagic

So I used the build docs to drill the enclosure for the Caesar Chorus, I printed it actual size but it is off. Should I print it actual size or 100%? I know this is a lame question but I just don't want to waste another enclosure.

So I used the build docs to drill the enclosure for the Caesar Chorus, I printed it actual size but it is off. Should I print it actual size or 100%? I know this is a lame question but I just don't want to waste another enclosure.
A trick I use to see that they are the right scale: print it out and lay the pcb over it. If it’s to scale, you can make all of the center pad for all pots align with the crosshairs for the center of the drill holes. If all center holes align with the template you are good otherwise your scale is off

A trick I use to see that they are the right scale: print it out and lay the pcb over it. If it’s to scale, you can make all of the center pad for all pots align with the crosshairs for the center of the drill holes. If all center holes align with the template you are good otherwise your scale is off
I do the same

Back
Top Bottom