Caesar TL072 ~ TL022 change?

Dan0h

I noticed the TL072 in the build doc I have has been changed on the build doc that is currently online. Does this relate to the C3 change to 47n? My Caesar has C3 at 100n but I was planing on swapping it out with the 47n. Do I also need to swap out the TL072 to the 022 version when I do that? Thanks.

The more recent v2 had a TL022 so the board/docs were updated to reflect that.

TL022 is a lower power version of the TL072 and is used in LFOs to reduce ticking... With that said, I noticed absolutely no difference between the two.

TL022 is a lower power version of the TL072 and is used in LFOs to reduce ticking... With that said, I noticed absolutely no difference between the two.
Awesome. Thanks for the update. 👍🏼

Ive found it only helps when the circuit actually ticks :D

My Caesar is dead quiet with a 072.

I completely whiffed the topcoat on this build but was too lazy to start over. Although the LFO speed didn't bother me it gave me an excuse to pull the guts and get a fresh start. Mine was dead quiet as well although I have a 22 so I swapped it out while I was at it.

Sometimes you just need a little nudge. Plus I really like this pedal so it should at least look good...

Back