Caesar toggle - No shape change?

Idlebeach

Hey! I got to the testing phase of my Caesar and the toggle doesn't seem to change the shape. All the knobs function as they should as far as I can tell. I can see the red leds on the pcb flashing when I flip the toggle one way and the turn off in the other direction. I assume that part is correct? For some reason it's just not making an audible difference.

Any ideas where I should start poking around? I don't have photos on my phone right now but I'll add some in a bit. Luckily it's not fully boxed up yet.

Thanks everyone!

If the LEDs are flashing in one position and not the other, the toggle is working. The effect on the wave is rather subtle. It’s a crude way to approximate a sine wave from a triangle. Try maxing out the depth and slowing the rate to see if you can hear the difference.

If the LEDs are flashing in one position and not the other, the toggle is working. The effect on the wave is rather subtle. It’s a crude way to approximate a sine wave from a triangle. Try maxing out the depth and slowing the rate to see if you can hear the difference.
Aye! Thank you. I had a feeling the LEDs flashing in one position implied it was working and it was just very subtle. I can really only tell if its in vibrato mode and even then it's not a huge difference. Just a bit sharper or smoother. Pretty hard to tell in chorus mode. I appreciate your help.

The toggle switches between Sine / Triangle, there isn't really a "vibrato" mode.

Personally I used two 2.2uF MLCC capacitors instead of the LEDs, they rounded the triangle off better, but it's still a subtle difference in either case.
Oh! I just meant I turned the blend all the way up to hear the shape better. I will try the caps and see how it goes! Thank you for the suggestion.

Back