CDXL Classic?

For what it's worth, I built the reissue - it's great! The up/down switch is fun, and the parts were way easier to source. That VTL5C4 is a stinker to find in the classic edition. ;)

I have some if you want one, but the thing was an absolute nightmare.

The reissue vactrol never seemed to behave like it should, although I don't know for sure where those were being sourced.

It'll play nice with the vactrol from an original, but those are pretty hard to come by.

I eventually pulled the project because it gave so much trouble, but I suppose I could make it available again with the warning "Build at your own risk"...

I have some if you want one, but the thing was an absolute nightmare.

The reissue vactrol never seemed to behave like it should, although I don't know for sure where those were being sourced.

It'll play nice with the vactrol from an original, but those are pretty hard to come by.

I eventually pulled the project because it gave so much trouble, but I suppose I could make it available again with the warning "Build at your own risk"...
Interesting, so I assume by reissue we're both talking about the Xvive, correct? I already bought them and specifically for this purpose, I might as well give it a go.

If you've got the pcbs, please, I'll take two! If it's a bust, that's ok.

Back