Chalumeau (Pheiffer/Fifer)

thedwest

I added the fuzz on/off switch mod that i found in the Chalumeau Modifications thread. Its a really simple mod and like being able to take the fuzz out of the circuit. So thanks to Jonathan who showed how to do it. The face plate is another paper although it looks a lot better in real life than in these pictures.

IMG_8816.jpeg IMG_8815.jpg

I think the paper with clear coat looks great, and I suspect it will hold up well.
Thanks! I think so too. I’m being pretty generous with the number of coats of clear. Now I just need to not rush cutting the design out.

Hello, I also installed the fuzz on/off switch and an additional button to temporarily switch on the fuzz. Everything works so far, but the entire pedal is probably too quiet. What could be the reason for this? Sorry, my native language is German, I hope I'm understandable.

What kind of strings does Kim use on his coffin bass?

NEKROTHREAD!

tumblr_oqi9gn6LVS1sflqwwo1_400.gif

NONEtheLess Nesman, It's always cool to slap new good info into an old saw horse, such as CHECK the version of yer LM386. Not the first time I've read this or that 386 will/won't work in X-circuit.

I'm going to try the OPs paper-decal trick, but I'm going to see how well Modge Podge holds up first on its own, then under a few coats of rattle-can c ca c cc ar clear. Can't stutter enough til you clear the coat.

Suggestion: start a separate trouble-shooting thread.

Still, I wouldn't have seen this cool pedal of Thedwest's, save for the bump.

Back