Check out my double D's!

Pauleo1214

Double Guitar PCB D'lays that is. Don't persecute me but I took the photo before realizing I forgot to hook the wires to the power jack.

Also a quick video of the pedal in action. Both pedals are in parallel so varying the rates produces an excellent texture effect like the Hydra. The benefit here is you can vary the speed of the heads here.

20240125_225221.jpg

20240125_225229.jpg

Great idea. I love that knob layout too. Nice job. Are you using the buff n blend to put them in parallel? I'm very curious about how you wired them up.

Great idea. I love that knob layout too. Nice job. Are you using the buff n blend to put them in parallel? I'm very curious about how you wired them up.
The Buff n Blend is what I use to put all my circuits in parallel. This was a my first parallel build that I had sitting around forever that I never bothered to put a wrapper on. The board has a pinout for a 100k pot for clean blend. Instead I used a 47k resistor to keep it at the midpoint and threw a second delay after it.

You can actually put parallel parths within the send and return loop. I have plenty of other threads where I do this.

Back