Chickenhead Boost

Loving the Stones in there! That sound is also VERY close to Raspberries Go All The Way. (at least that is the song which popped into this nutty head).

Crazy good video and build!

What are nuts on a wall? walnuts
What are nuts on a chin?

Loving the Stones in there! That sound is also VERY close to Raspberries Go All The Way. (at least that is the song which popped into this nutty head).

What are nuts on a chin?

I've got some prime candidates in the right hFE range for a Rangemaster. Add it to the list! I have not had a Rangemaster in a long time.

Just finished my first rangemaster and wow. Totally a fan of the boost now. I might try to “paint” my own enclosure for it because of your inspiration. Love the video too thanks for sharing.

Just finished my first rangemaster and wow. Totally a fan of the boost now. I might try to “paint” my own enclosure for it because of your inspiration. Love the video too thanks for sharing.
Look forward to seeing what you come up with!

What are nuts on a chin?
Thanks mate!!!

That sounds really great. Did the tweed deluxe become your favorite amp @jjjimi84 ?
It really has, I always loved my JTM45 and still do but this has that same kind of thing without killing my ears.

I think it has also exposed some weaknesses in my room when it comes to recording and how much absorption I have in here. It has been a great amp and I really love it. The JMP 50 hasnt been fired up in a long time and it took away my desire to build another amp, instead I bought a Baritone.....

It really has, I always loved my JTM45 and still do but this has that same kind of thing without killing my ears.

I think it has also exposed some weaknesses in my room when it comes to recording and how much absorption I have in here. It has been a great amp and I really love it. The JMP 50 hasnt been fired up in a long time and it took away my desire to build another amp, instead I bought a Baritone.....

Do you build all your own amps?

Lol I wish i knew when to stop when I hit the right thing

What are nuts on a chin?
Who knew the fourth grade could be so funny so many years later?

If you had to do it again, would you go with the Trinity tweed still?

If you had to do it again, would you go with the Trinity tweed still?
Absolutely!!! If I had built that amp first I wouldn’t have any other amps. I like that I have the other colors but honestly this thing sounds great.

I like an amp that has a nice character but still allows my guitars voice to come through. It does that and takes pedals well.

Back