Salesman PCB- Available Now!

Added a Chili Flavour to it!
See Original Post!
Nice! Took me a few to figure out the name “chili dog” fwiw lol
Dumb question- your pics look like a 1590bb or bb2, and the project page says 125b. Misprint on the page, or your Proto larger than life? Yes I’m that obsessed in that I went to the project page like 20 times now!

Dumb question- your pics look like a 1590bb or bb2, and the project page says 125b. Misprint on the page, or your Proto larger than life? Yes I’m that obsessed in that I went to the project page like 20 times now!
It's definately a 1590BB Build, The 2.5mm pitch in the Op Amp Pins & 5mm pitch on the Pot Leg spacing is a dead giveway it's correct!
What is the Chili Dog connection Robert???

It's definately a 1590BB Build, The 2.5mm pitch in the Op Amp Pins & 5mm pitch on the Pot Leg spacing is a dead giveway it's correct!
What is the Chili Dog connection Robert???
Ahh so the page has an error. No big deal really curious.
Connection (someone correct me if I’m wrong): Rush had a song: “ByTor and the Snow Dog” so
Snow Dog = “chilly” (as in cold) dog, which sounds like “Chili dog” the food.

Still need to get my hands on the rotary switch and an enclosure. Planned on getting this one done before the pcb was officially released but my spring break wound up dominated by my projects from this semester.

Gonna be attempting a linocut graphic for this one though so I can avoid the wait time for a UV print— found some speedy-cut knockoff stuff that’s softer than typical battleship grey (which will assist in printing on a solid surface), but much stiffer than the typical speedy-cut which I find is too soft to retain fine detail and is prone to distortion and squish when printing it as a ‘stamp’

Still need to get my hands on the rotary switch and an enclosure. Planned on getting this one done before the pcb was officially released but my spring break wound up dominated by my projects from this semester.

Gonna be attempting a linocut graphic for this one though so I can avoid the wait time for a UV print— found some speedy-cut knockoff stuff that’s softer than typical battleship grey (which will assist in printing on a solid surface), but much stiffer than the typical speedy-cut which I find is too soft to retain fine detail and is prone to distortion and squish when printing it as a ‘stamp’
I have the board here so made a parts list from that and have everything I think I need except the switch (StompBoxParts I think has one), and the charge pump. Just need to know what to drill.. of course will likely pick up a 1590bb2 instead of the bb I have here just because I like the slightly more legroom to work with)

I have the board here so made a parts list from that and have everything I think I need except the switch (StompBoxParts I think has one), and the charge pump. Just need to know what to drill.. of course will likely pick up a 1590bb2 instead of the bb I have here just because I like the slightly more legroom to work with)
I’ve been going with the assumption that the drill template would be equivalent to the Acetylene Overdrive minus the cut and treble pot holes, with the toggle switch hole enlarged of course to accommodate the rotary switch.

@Robert can you confirm?

I’ve been going with the assumption that the drill template would be equivalent to the Acetylene Overdrive minus the cut and treble pot holes, with the toggle switch hole enlarged of course to accommodate the rotary switch.

@Robert can you confirm?
I make my layouts using the PCB layout for the drill template, its easy if it has the rotary & toggles as they are where the PCB locates in the enclosure.
Then I raise the PCB 16mm & mark the rest of the Potentimeter holes using the centre leg of the pots.
I actually enlarge it to 200% & measure 32mm!
The Footswitch hole is 10mm from the IN, GND, SW & OUT pins if you want it at its minimum using PedalPCB Breakout Board.

Last edited:
I think I used the Acetylene as a starting point but there might be some deviation. I'll post the drill template for you shortly.
I believe this is the parts list. Can’t guarantee the accuracy as my eyes are old lol

Chili Dog Drive

1100R1220p
21k1500p
12.2k21.5n
13.9k110n
24.7k356n
110k168n
222k4100n
147k1220n
2100k222u
41M1100u
1TRIM 50k11N5817
2A100k31N4001
1B10k21N60P
1B100k43mm Red LED
14P3T Rotary1J201
1ICL7660SCBAZ
2TL072

You realize that this is the PedalPCB version built by Robert back in February in a standard 1590BB ???
https://forum.pedalpcb.com/threads/lerxt-by-tor.20967/#post-264666

Yep, it's a standard 1590BB.

The 125B thing was just an error. New product pages are created by duplicating existing pages then filling in the info, every once in a while I miss one of the fields.

Yep, it's a standard 1590BB.

The 125B thing was just an error. New product pages are created by duplicating existing pages then filling in the info, every once in a while I miss one of the fields.
Bb is fine. Wasn’t sure of the clearance with the rotary breakout. Good news though as I had a spare 1590BB here already so that saves me a bit. Just too bad it’s blue and not Barchetta red! lol

So looking at the actual pedal vs. the mockup, is it really "Boost" on one side and "Bypass" on the other or is it "Boost" on the left and "Drive" on the right?

Back