SOLVED Circulator phaser no signal when on

Bungoslysse

Hi, bypass signal is fine, led lights when switched on but signal cuts out. Reflowed everything, reseated the ic's and swapped the tl072s for different ones (don't have any spare 13700 at the moment), cleaned the PCB but nothing seems to work. Just wondered if I am missing something obvious before I start pulling it apart, any help much appreciated, thanks. _20200220_165740.JPG _20200220_165757.JPG

No didn't work on test rig, I will check the resistor values just wanted to see if anyone noticed anything obvious that I had missed first. I am pretty careful and double check everything before putting it on the board so it's unlikely that I put the wrong values in somewhere, unless some of my components are labelled wrong.

Well that's silly. Thanks. I think I usually expect u values to be electrolytic so just stuffed polybox in there because of the rectangular outline on the PCB. Think I have some 1uf multilayer ceramics so will stuff em in later on. You reckon that would cause no signal? To my knowledge I never actually put the wrong components in before, always assumed it would just sound terrible / wrong rather than have no signal at all. Thanks again

Back