Cleric fuzz filter

Just wired this up and JUST WOW! Thanks for this. My only question is what's the third tone control? Bottom is the rat. Middle is the muff. What the heck is the up position? Crazy cool but whaaaattt?! Also is the schematic available so I can understand the filters better?

Thanks

Just wired this up and JUST WOW! Thanks for this. My only question is what's the third tone control? Bottom is the rat. Middle is the muff. What the heck is the up position? Crazy cool but whaaaattt?! Also is the schematic available so I can understand the filters better?

Thanks
I just built this as well and would also like to know what that extra switch position is doing. Rad fuzz/distortion, though.

Legit the high-pass only setting is my *favorite* setting and I think the biggest reason to try out the Cleric; a little bit really tightens up the fuzz in a great way, a bit more and it just gets *so* biting and aggressive.

I am curious if anyone could tell me if their cleric build is also extra dark on the bottom "rat" setting. All the settings sound a little dark to me but the top and middle are usable the bottom one is super dark to the point where I don't find it usable.

Back