Cobalt Drive led light not working.

gtrman3280

I tried using different led size and I am sure I placed the longer led wire to (A) anode & shorter wire to (K) cathode. Still led is not working. The pedal works perfectly fine. Is there a way I can bypass the led without running or connecting through the pcb?

Many thanks!

Pics? Maybe someone will spot something.

As for bypassing, not sure what you mean. You can leave the LED disconnected from the pcb if you don't want it.

You can run a wire from 9v power to your anode then from the cathode to r100. But if it’s not working have you checked r100 and your footswitch sw? If you have a bad joint it could cause it to be faulty regardless of how you wire it.

You can run a wire from 9v power to your anode then from the cathode to r100. But if it’s not working have you checked r100 and your footswitch sw? If you have a bad joint it could cause it to be faulty regardless of how you wire it.
Do i need to use some type of resistor in connecting the cathode to the r100?

Do i need to use some type of resistor in connecting the cathode to the r100?
I know you solved this but no you wouldn't need a resistor to go between the cathode and r100, it's just a trace so you could simply use a wire. R100 is the resistor that regulates the brightness of the LED it also protects it... Good to hear it's working Enjoy!

Back