Collateral FX Unchained

Guilherme Collateral

Disclaimer: this pedal is only related to the PedalPCB Unchained by name. I always loved the early EVH tones, and never could really bond with the voicing of the BSIAB II circuit. With some breadboarding I ended up with a active tonestack working really great, a bunch of tones available, tryied lots of different JFETS and was finally satisfied. Hope you guys like it! The video is by one of the greatest brazilian guitar players, Rodrigo Suricato, I really recommed you guys check out his work!

IMG_9298.JPG
IMG_9299.JPG

That sounds terrific. I have the PPCB Unchained, but I've never quite bonded with it (I think because I'm probably not a good enough player in that style to make it sound its best). But your pedal sounds great!

Thanks man! I made one or two PPCB Unchained and I didn't love it either. But I also don't love the Carl Martin Plexi Drive, so it makes sense!

That sounds terrific. I have the PPCB Unchained, but I've never quite bonded with it (I think because I'm probably not a good enough player in that style to make it sound its best). But your pedal sounds great!

Back
Top Bottom