Couple builds (PPCB Marigold Persica Aft / Vero SHO)

BMossma

Build Rating
5.00 star(s)
Hey guys, longtime builder, first time poster (that's not a troubleshooting issue 😂)

First up is a Boost 2n1 for a guitar player friend. Hoping he wants me to make him a more finished one, because this is supremely useful. Just an Aft (OC140) hardwired to treble boost into a Vero SHO. Incredible at pushing other drive pedals or even better a slightly dirty amp. Forgive the guts, had to build it in like 3 hours to get it to him.
1000000983.jpg 1000000986.jpg

Next is a Marigold (BC107, OC140, BC109, 1N60) inside a lovely enclosure from @steviejr92. I have 3 more to fill and I cant wait.

Everyone here has been raving about this boi, and I get it. Great on Baritone and Guitar, but incredible on bass guitar. Run, don't walk to this build.

Also, sourced my OC140's from Amplified Parts. All but 1 fell between 70-95hfe. YMMV of course.

1000000982.jpg 1000000985.jpg

This is my first Fran build, and it lives up to her insane hype. I think I can safely say this is my new favorite Distortion on baritone (I'm sorry RAT's I love you still). Surprisingly versatile, especially when you roll back on the volume knob, brings out some splat in a nice way. And when you roll all the way up, it's a direct flight to Böngripper.

Recycled enclosure obviously, rehousing it when the weather will let me spray some more enclosure.

1000000984.jpg 1000000987.jpg

Killer builds man! I’m interested in that Fran circuit! How does it sound? Is there a circuit you would relate it too?

Back