Cream Pie Fuzz (1590b)

jwyles90

Build Rating
5.00 star(s)
Hey all! Wrapped up another build this weekend. My original plan was to put the Twin Face in here; got the enclosure all drilled and decorated, populated the board, went to wire it up aaaaand it didn't fit. Another great reminder to always check to make sure my plan will actually work in reality :oops:

After a brief moment of panicked frustration, I realized I had a Cream Pie board on hand and it was the perfect size for the enclosure that I'd made, so I decided to go with that instead. The build itself was super easy, as it only requires a handful of components that you probably have on hand at this point. Once I fired it up I was blown away by how gnarly this thing sounded. For such a small circuit, this guy is MASSIVE. It's got that awesome, smooth fuzz texture but still manages to bite and be articulate if you want it to be. The tone sweep is pretty wide as well, so you can get a solid range of sound out of it just from that alone. All in all, this is a killer fuzz that is pretty straightforward to build. Definitely recommend.

mdwugv2banppmjntrqo4.jpg cz7muu5aq1n5mccotlf4.jpg

Back