Dielectric Boost Mockup Pedal - Arriving Soon!

I could have sworn I remember josh smith saying the tchula had two stacked COT 50s, when both switches were engaged. I wouldn’t be surprised if he didn’t know the schematic tho.

I was happy to see this pop up in the PedalPCB offerings, but ... it's such a simple circuit that I was just going to build one up on an Effects Layouts Cranky Speaker PCB, and I also did a layout for GuitarPCB's GBOF board — the whole thing including two stompers could be shoe-horned into a 1590A.

LOVEPEDAL TCHULA  CONTROLS EXPLAINED.jpg

LovePedal Tchula (cot50 variant).png

Lovepedal Tchula perf.png
Lovepedal Tchula verofied.png

I found the following in some old notes of mine, I'd forgotten all about this:
Since a lot of the LurvPoodle circs are minor tweaks of the Electra, and other simple circuits...

LOVE PEDAL Super6 Tchula DeluxSixty schematics.png

I thought I might combine a few to have a 3-in-1 build,
the Love Puddle.

LOVE PUDDLE schematic by Feral Feline.png

I was happy to see this pop up in the PedalPCB offerings, but ... it's such a simple circuit that I was just going to build one up on an Effects Layouts Cranky Speaker PCB, and I also did a layout for GuitarPCB's GBOF board — the whole thing including two stompers could be shoe-horned into a 1590A.

View attachment 46192

View attachment 46193

View attachment 46194
View attachment 46195

I found the following in some old notes of mine, I'd forgotten all about this:
Since a lot of the LurvPoodle circs are minor tweaks of the Electra, and other simple circuits...

View attachment 46196

I thought I might combine a few to have a 3-in-1 build,
the Love Puddle.

View attachment 46197
I think you spilled something on that last schematic.

Might as well add the mythos variants on there too, I think he has 3 as well. Golden fleece, au79, and the high road. Seems like a very cool circuit to experiment with

Back