DIY Stereo Loop Box

I've never seen a 5PDT, they don't exist.

However, I have seen a 6PDT, but they're BLOODY EXPENSIVE!

I thought they were expensive way back when I finally found one (soitched ehvvvvverrrrry-whar), $16;
now they're double the price. Somebody on the board bought one, IIRC.

All grounds get connected together, the ground from the jacks, switch, and negative power supply if you are using power
If I understand this correctly, all the sleeves of the jacks are connected together, and then to the lower left lugs on the switch as shown in the diagram. No power, no LED, just passive.

Well, you could just build 2 mono loops with gorvas and mount them really close together.
Don't see why one couldn't wire up 2 intelligent relay bypass boards in one box. The footswitch is just switching ground.

Well, you could just build 2 mono loops with gorvas and mount them really close together.
Don't see why one couldn't wire up 2 intelligent relay bypass boards in one box. The footswitch is just switching ground.
Hmm, what’s this going to accomplish? I don’t know what an intelligent relay bypass is.

Hmm, what’s this going to accomplish? I don’t know what an intelligent relay bypass is.
It's a ppcb bypass board. You would use the in and outs that would go to the pcb as your loop sed and return. Really, you could use any relay board here I believe, as long as they are using the footswitch to switch ground only. Haven't check all the build docs. With the IRB, you get some cool momentary stuff that may be useful, or not. If not, I'd stick to a normal relay bypass.
But yeah, wire one up for each channel but just use one switch.

-scratch that-
Robert recently put out a dpdt relay board.
Just need one of those and your good.

I finally got around to trying to build this. It works! Thanks for all the advice.

Attachments

• IMG_7202.jpg
    IMG_7202.jpg
    553.6 KB · Views: 15
Back