Don't be surprised if the price of Germanium transistors and diodes goes up

I haven't eaten alligator but have eaten crocodile. It was quite chewy but tasted alright. Emu is a bit fatty for my taste. Kangaroo is very good, and very lean. It foams in a disconcerting way when cooking but tastes excellent. Makes great burgers too.

Why do you guys call people from Germany Germaniums? I can't comment on how Germans taste. But i once bought some geranium diodes from a guy who didn't know better. Or maybe he did know better and I don't?
I'd guess German germanium would be called "all in spec"

Ghermezian diodes are made from crumbling bits of West Edmonton Mall...

540px-West_Edmonton_Mall%2C_Edmonton%2C_Alberta_%2822094236672%29.jpg

440px-West_Edmonton_Mall_%2814804741844%29.jpg
440px-Ice_Palace_at_the_West_Edmonton_Mall_during_the_Brick_youth_tournament%2C_2015.jpg

440px-WEM_Galaxyland_MindBender_Galaxy_Orbitter.JPG

Heads up I ordered from this guy and it still hasn't shipped a week later
IMHO it's probably not cause for concern yet--last package I orderd from alexer1 took that long. With Russia's indiscriminate attacks on civilian infrastructure, it'll happen. Also, one UA seller (Nevidomuj, I think) sent stuff in bulk to a Minnesota address, where it shipped from.

USPS has lost and/or returned a few international packages for me lately. Now I watch the progress with Informed Delivery, and I file a missing mail report if it makes a wrong turn (like, back to a farther-away sorting center).

Last edited:
FWIW my purchase from alexer1 got a tracking number the next day and was picked up two days later, I think.

IMHO it's probably not cause for concern yet--last package I orderd from alexer1 took that long. With Russia's indiscriminate attacks on civilian infrastructure, it'll happen. Also, one UA seller (Nevidomuj, I think) sent stuff in bulk to a Minnesota address, where it shipped from.

USPS has lost and/or returned a few international packages for me lately. Now watch the progress with Informed Delivery, and I file a missing mail report if making a wrong turn (like, back to a farther-away sorting center).
Awesome. I reached out to ask if they could provide me with any detail. Hopefully, it's just logistical delays and bs due to the war

Heads up I ordered from this guy and it still hasn't shipped a week later
I've ordered from them several times over the past year without any issue. Based on what derevaun said about another Ukrainian seller, I wonder if Oleh's doing the same thing these days. I'm also waiting on an order from him and noticed this was the first time the listing said it was mailing from the US. It might take a bit but I'm not worried yet. Hope that helps

I've ordered from them several times over the past year without any issue. Based on what derevaun said about another Ukrainian seller, I wonder if Oleh's doing the same thing these days. I'm also waiting on an order from him and noticed this was the first time the listing said it was mailing from the US. It might take a bit but I'm not worried yet. Hope that helps
It does. I messaged him and he said it was on the way. The shipping from the US is really what threw me, when I realized he was in Ukraine it made WAY more sense lol

Back