1590BB Double Pendulum Tremolo

This seems a bit... off. As far as I can tell, it's not quite symmetric, with the pot hole on the top right and the right LED both being noticeably farther from the center than their counterparts on the left (which, I think, are more accurately placed based on my measurements from the board). In the attached picture, you can see my symmetric template (made in Inkscape) over the pdf you posted, which shows the discrepancy pretty plainly.

I've submitted a test job to Tayda based on my symmetric Inkscape template (based on my own measurements from the PCB). When I get the final product from Tayda, if the test fit goes well, I'll post the template.

PedalPCB Double Pendulum - drill template vs. my measurements.jpg

Here is my Tayda drill template for the 1590BB Double Pendulum. I might recommend moving the I/O jack holes another millimeter toward the bottom of the enclosure, as my jacks are resting on the pots a bit, but it works. The board components all fit perfectly. This template assumes a two-prong external DC jack and 5mm LEDs with no bezel. Importantly, all holes are increased by 0.2mm to allow for powder-coating. I received my completed enclosure from Tayda and have completed the pedal build successfully in the enclosure (though, weirdly, I get no signal passing through in bypass, so I still have some debugging to do - but the drill template is good).

20221109_162353.jpg

Nice catch, there was a 0.7mm shift on right pot and LED of the paper template. (corrected now)

The Tayda template is and was always correct, those coordinates were taken directly from the PCB layout, although I like how yours sits slightly lower in the enclosure.

Love the swirls around the LEDs. :)

I feel *really* dumb, because I clicked on the pdf but failed completely to notice the linked Tayda template. Sorry for my idiocy - use Robert's template, obvi.

Back