REQUEST Drill coodrinates for 2-in-1 1590XX pedal with order switch

jean_vella

Hi everyone,

I'm planning to combine the following in a 1590XX build:
  • Kliche Mini
  • Little Green Scream Machine
  • Order Toggle Switch
Would anyone happen to have the Tayda drill coordinates for this sort of build, or something similar?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
This is great. if you end up adding a hole for an order switch to the template, please share it!
Sure thing - this is what I'm thinking of using. I will probably be using a toggle for the order switch. You may need to adjust the hole dimensions or move that hole around depending on what hardware you're planning on using.

@jean_vella, regarding your thread title:
"Drill coodrinates for 2-in-1 1950XX pedal with order switch"...

I don't think there is such thing as a "1950xx", but rather there is "1590xx"

I only bring this up because it would be helpful to others wanting to do something similar to your project if the search engine found your thread with "1590XX".

If you change the thread title to have "1590XX" that would help all concerned and be appreciated.

Good luck with your build!

Just FYI, this is the finished product for the template I shared above – it’s a 1590XX with an in order switcher (center 4PDT) with four LEDs – two LEDs just indicate whether each effect is active, and then the other two to know which way the signal is going between the two effects (only one of those two will be lit at any given time). The two effects here are the Little Green Scream Machine and the Cetus.

Mike

Attachments

• IMG_8633.jpeg
    IMG_8633.jpeg
    855.7 KB · Views: 40
Just FYI, this is the finished product for the template I shared above – it’s a 1590XX with an in order switcher (center 4PDT) with four LEDs – two LEDs just indicate whether each effect is active, and then the other two to know which way the signal is going between the two effects (only one of those two will be lit at any given time). The two effects here are the Little Green Scream Machine and the Cetus.

Mike
That looks fantastic! Well done!

@jean_vella, regarding your thread title:
"Drill coodrinates for 2-in-1 1950XX pedal with order switch"...

I don't think there is such thing as a "1950xx", but rather there is "1590xx"

I only bring this up because it would be helpful to others wanting to do something similar to your project if the search engine found your thread with "1590XX".

If you change the thread title to have "1590XX" that would help all concerned and be appreciated.

Good luck with your build!

Thank you for pointing this out! My bad, I have now corrected the typo to facilitate future searches.

Back