drill guide dimension help

Quasimofo170

I am creating a template in libre office draw to create pedal art for printing. I am using a drill guide I found for pedal pcb “125b pedalpcb 6-knob type 1” to create the drill holes in my layout. However I am not sure how the drill marks are measured on the layout. When I create the circles for the holes they do not line up at all in libre office. I think it may have to do with how the actual pedal enclosure is measured on the diagram. The diagram only shows drill dimensions and not for the enclosure itself. I used some I found for the 125b enclosure but it’s still not correct. Can someone tell me what size the enclosure is on these diagrams or give me some insight on what I might be doing wrong.

Also I understand how libre office can have different positions for different parts of the circle and I made sure they were all from the center point.

Heroic effort man, thanks so much. I'm looking to add a second footswitch, so not the single centralised one. Would you happen to have coordinates for those? I've tried to measure what I can but it doesn't look quite right.

Got this at the minute for a 6 knob, 1 toggle, 2 footswitch, 2 LED. Usual top mounted stuff.

I'm concerned there won't be enough clearance around the footswitches.

Attachments

• drillz.JPG
    drillz.JPG
    166.5 KB · Views: 22
Heroic effort man, thanks so much. I'm looking to add a second footswitch, so not the single centralised one. Would you happen to have coordinates for those? I've tried to measure what I can but it doesn't look quite right.

For the footswitches on the Boneyard Viceroy I used these for Tayda's drilling. Haven't finished the build yet but the placement seems perfect and they both fit easily.

xy
+14-45.1
-14-45.1

Here's a photo showing the inside (I was worried about it the clearance of hitting the screw holes)

IMG_689625-756x1008.png

Last edited:
Back